2016 DANUBE RIVER CRUISE
UNIWORLD’S ALL-INCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE AND O’BRIEN’S ONBOARD WINE PROGRAM
Join Barb and Bart O’Brien and other members of O’Brien Estate for an all-inclusive experience and on-board wine program on Europe’s enchanting Danube River—with glorious jewels such as Budapest and Vienna situated along its legendary shores on Uniworld’s ultra-luxurious River Beatrice.
- 7-night cruise along the Danube through the Wachau Valley, from to Budapest, Hungary to Passau, Germany
- Lavishly appointed river view staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® of England beds, high-thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Staterooms and suites on the Rhine Deck have French balconies, and staterooms on the Danube Deck have French balconies
RIVERVIEW STATEROOM PRICES BEGIN AT $2,624 per person/double occupancy (airfare not included)
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients (7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners)
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners, Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
- 6 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts (additional fees may apply)
- Guided "Go Active," "Do as the Locals Do," "Village Day" and "Gentle Walking" programs (additional fees may apply)
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
The River Beatrice
From the gorgeous two-story lobby to the handsome Captain’s Lounge and Library to the indulgent Serenity River Spa, it’s clear that no expense was spared creating this meticulously crafted 410-foot, 156-passenger vessel.