Private Tour of Beautiful and Historic Ireland - April 9-17, 2016
$1,630* per person double occupancy**
Space is limited to 46 people – only a few spaces remain!
Sign up through Irish Tourism firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 298-7205
IrishTourism.com is pleased to arrange any pre or post accommodation, car hire etc. passing along the special rates they have negotiated. Contact email@example.com for additional reservations.
*1500 Euros/person at the current exchange rate of 1 Euro to 1.087 Dollar as of 3-1-16
** If you are traveling by yourself, the Single Supplement is 459 Euros
Included in the cost:
- Sightseeing in a luxury coach with professional driver/guide or driver and accredited guide
- Transfers on arrival and departure by private coach to Shannon airport
- 8 nights accommodation in private rooms, including hotel service charges and taxes (at current rate) and porterage of one piece of luggage per person at each hotel
- Daily Irish breakfast, including Welcome Breakfast
- Two hosted hotel meals: Overnight Park House Hotel and Dromoland Castle Hotel
- Two evenings with dinner and entertainment: Medieval Banquet & Farewell Irish Night
- Aran Islands Day Trip including Island Tour and Lough Derg Cruise
- Entrance fees to the following attractions and sites: Cliffs of Moher, Kylemore Abbey, Connemara History & Heritage Centre, Dun Aengus Fort, Brian Boru Heritage Centre, St. Flannan’s Cathedral, Rock of Cashel, Smithwick’s Brewery, Kilkenny Castle, Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, St. Patrick’s Church of Ireland Cathedral Armagh, St. Patrick’s Catholic Cathedral Armagh, St. Patrick’s Centre, Bru na Boinne Visitor Centre and Newgrange or Knowth Passage Tomb, Trinity College Library and Book of Kells Exhibition, St. Patrick’s Cathedral Dublin, Guinness Storehouse
- Contribution to the O’Brien Foundation – Euro 100 per guest
Not included in the cost:
- Items of a personal nature such as wines, laundry etc.
- Entrance to O’Brien’s Tower – Euro 2.00
- Upgrade to Dromoland Castle Hotel (Queen Ann Room)
- Tips and gratuities to your driver/guide
- Upgrade to the Dromoland Castle, one of the nicest hotels in Ireland ( President Clinton stayed there) is an additional 180 Euros/night
- Bookings will be secured with a non-refundable payment of Euro 100 per person and the balance will be due 60 days prior to arrival into Ireland
- Payment can be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or wire transfer directly to IrishTourism.com bank account. If paying by credit card details should be entered on our secure site - https://www.irishtourism.com/payment/standard/2844 - and once received they will process the payment. If you wish to pay by wire transfer, they will send their bank details to you.
- Terms and conditions of booking will be sent separately
- Pre and Post Tour Arrangements
Bart is Chairman of the O'Brien Clan Foundation, so this trip is open to both our members and non-members (who will likely be O'Briens). Using discounts obtained from the travel prooviders, we will be raising money to fund scholarships to Trinity College in Dublin for young Irish to pursue their educational dreams. A great way to learn about your history while helping create a positive future!