Members have access to our wines through our quarterly, semi-annual or annual allocation program.
- 4 bottles/quarter - $20 flat rate shipping on four or more bottles/shipment
- 6 bottles/quarter - shipping is included on six or more bottles/shipment
- 12 bottles/quarter - shipping is included on six or more bottles/shipment
- 12 bottles/year (each fall) - shipping is included on twelve bottles
- 12 bottles/twice a year (spring and fall) - shipping is included on twelve bottles
Members Select Their Wines
We notify members by email 10 days in advance of each allocation with a recommended selection, along with optional wines for customizing your allocations. Members receive:
- Early access to pre-release wines
- Continuing access to our limited production, reserve, library, and large format wines (bottle limits may apply)
- Access to member only wines, including Sauvignon Blanc, Rosé, and our Unoaked Chardonnay, exclusively available at the winery
Complimentary Tastings and priority reservations
- Complimentary tastings for you and your guests
- Complimentary tastings are transferable to visiting family and friends
- Reduced tasting fees for more than 6 additional guests of $55 (non-member price regularly $70)
- Be sure to reserve online through our Tock reservation system
Invitations to Member-only Parties and Events
- Quarterly parties where you can pick up your allocation and visit with other members - all members are welcome, even if you are not picking up wine
- Invitations to Food & Wine cruises, with hosted dinners and wine seminars
- Advance ticket sales with preferential member pricing to member gourmet dinners at the winery
- Invitations to private events with the vintners in your hometown – let us know if you would like to host an event at your home or club
- Remember to RSVP
Other Member Benefits Include
- 10% off merchandise purchases
- Informative member newsletter with wine notes and recipes
- No cost to join
- Satisfaction 100% guaranteed
The Fine Print
- Since wine deliveries require an adult signature, we recommend sending shipments to an office address or your local UPS or FedEx store. Please contact us to arrange for delivery to a UPS or FedEx store as different rules may apply.
- If you live near the winery, you can arrange to pick up your wines from the winery or at our quarterly member party. Please let us know you are coming so we can pack your wines by reserving your tasting online through our Tock reservation system.
- Carriers will only attempt 3 deliveries before returning the wine to the carrier’s distribution center. Packages can be held at FedEx or UPS distribution centers or stores for up to five days before being returned to winery.
- Make sure we have your current email so you can receive notifications letting you know when to expect your shipment and the tracking number – be sure to sign up with Fed Ex Delivery Manager or UPS My Choice for more delivery options.
- Please notify us of any changes to your shipping address before we charge your allocation. If we have not been informed, and your wine is returned, we reserve the right to charge you a 20% restocking fee and any shipping fees incurred from Returned Wines. We will allow you to apply these charges to a wine purchase.
- Please make arrangements to come for a tasting and/or pick up your wine within 30 days. If you can't make the member party, feel free to stop by anytime, but let us know in advance so we can put you on the calendar!
- There is no cost for becoming a member, but in exchange for your member privileges, we ask you to receive a full year of allocations. If your membership is cancelled before receiving your second allocation, all tasting fees and waived shipping charges will be charged to credit card on file or you can apply these charges to a wine purchase.